Pyrocrat has engineering expertise of establishing large scale Municipal Solid Waste Management Plants (MSW Plant), MSW plant,municipal solid waste management plant, composing plant & solid waste material recovery plants.
Every day, Pyrocrat’s advanced MSW Plant in helping City of Navi Mumbai to recycle 300 Metric Tons (about 50 truckloads) of waste is segregated & converted into: Compost, Recyclables (Plastic, Metal, etc), Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF) & Inert. Machinery and technology used for scientifically managing municipal solid waste is also referred as composting plant, waste sorting plant, RDF plant, waste segregation plant etc.
Key Advantages of MSW Plants Established by Pyrocrat:
- Proven for managing waste that is “not-segregated at source”
- Innovative Patent Pending Technology
- 100% Proven & State of Art Design
- Sustainable – Economically Viable, Environmentally Compliant & Safe
- Robust machinery – Low Operational and Maintenance Cost
- Project Guarantees – 100% Processing Capacity & Environmental compliance
- On Time Machinery Supply, Installation, Commissioning & Operational Training
- Recover Maximum Value from Waste
- Annual maintenance contract and manpower supply for effecting plant operation
Lets make this world greener and cleaner, learn about: MSW Plant & Waste Management. Contact us to know more about Pyrocrat’s Solid Waste Management Solutions.